To celebrate the festive season we chose some of our favourite Christmas-themed golden oldies to screen at the “Ho Ho Hellfire” Christmas Special at Lime Bar Cafe in Folkestone.
About Hellfire Film Festival
The Hellfire Film Festival is a multi-event organisation – based in Folkestone, Kent – that hosts several film-related events in the south east of the UK.
Entries by Hellfire Film Festival
The submissions process for the fifth round of the Hellfire Short Film Festival is now open.
The fourth round of the Hellfire Short Film Festival beamed its way to Lime Bar Cafe on Wednesday evening.
The third round of the Hellfire Short Film Festival screamed its way to Lime Bar Cafe on Wednesday evening.
We are just hours away from the the start of the Hellfire Short Film Festival Third Round, affectionately known as the Folkestone Fright Night as it’s horror themed.
The second round of the Hellfire Short Festival kicked off in style on Wednesday.
Casting your mind back to a previous Hellfire Short Film Festival you may remember short film trailer shot in Folkestone.
The hotly anticipated Round Two of the Hellfire Short Film Festival is just eleven days away.
Tonight at Lime Bar Cafe in Folkestone we are gathering to remember the great man Edouard “Papa Spyk” Gheur.
The Hellfire Short Film Festival 2016-17 celebrates new and emerging filmmakers around the world.
- Thank you Cath & AndiDecember 16, 2018 - 6:00 pm
- Making Short Work of the FinalMay 30, 2018 - 2:16 pm
- A laboured route to the Grand FinalMay 8, 2018 - 10:49 pm
- And Cut! The Hellfire 3rd Semi Final ResultsMarch 7, 2018 - 11:28 pm
- Hellfire’s A Hit, Man!February 8, 2018 - 8:29 pm
- Ho Ho Hellfire Christmas SpecialDecember 19, 2017 - 11:29 pm